June 12, Launch Press Release
Welcome to bohcay!!
Strategy & technology industry analyst/research and consulting, enabling a systematic focus on The Important, with the purpose of impactful outcomes through the realization of strategic synergies. Corporate Strategy, business strategy, business model transformation, product management, and product marketing. read more…
(IoT) The IoT ecosystem remains complex, with high-levels of scope and scale. Yet, IoT remains vibrant, rich, fun, and full of opportunity. Read more in: (BurstmodeTM) IoT World 2019, Santa Clara, Ca, May 2019
(SD-WAN) In coining the term “SEDAN”, an acronym for secure, enterprise driven, application networks, we are highlighting what are The Important themes of the current revolution in Enterprise Networking. Read more in: (WideangleTM) SEDANs: SD-WAN and the Enterprise Networking Revolution.
(Strategy) The Value Generation framework both acknowledges the historical focus of strategy, in addition to including two newer dimensions, which are now becoming widely recognized as necessary to outsized performance, and in some cases, may even be necessary for survival – creativity and customer experience. Read more in: (PortraitTM) Value generation: The strategy C’S now include creativity and customer experience
(Business Model) Network managers can benefit from replacing large operational expenses, with smaller, OPEX-based, network subscriptions, focused on security, agility, automation, autonomy, scalability, and effectiveness. Network technology suppliers can change the game with an impactful Network as a Subscription strategy. Read more in (blog): Network as a Subscription – Opportunity to change the game
Research coverage areas
- Network Edge: SEDANs / SD-WAN / SD-Enterprise, Edge Computing, IoT, 5G
- Network infrastructure (future): Routing, Optical
- (PortraitTM) Value generation: The strategy C’S now include creativity and customer experience
- (WideangleTM) SEDANs: SD-WAN and the Enterprise Networking Revolution.
- (RawTM) Trump calls out China Inc.
- (BurstmodeTM) IoT World 2019, Santa Clara, Ca, May 2019
- (BookscapeTM) Lords of Strategy
Featured Blog Posts
- Network as a Subscription – Opportunity to change the game
- Open Source Software is not a Business Model – You have to create that
- Business model: a large range of meanings from SKUs to value
- SW licensing in the age of cloud: measurement and reporting
- Networking epochs: from Mainframes to NaaS
- Network vs Cloud Providers
- The Information of Things
- The software craze – unlocking new sources of value