Our mission is to ensure that continuous transformation stays focused on The Important technology and business issues that will determine success and failure in a time of unprecedented and accelerating change: AI/ML, 5G, IoT, Software-defined IT, Cloud, CPU design, quantum computing, digital transformation, and business model transformation. We achieve this focus for customers through:
- Weekly newsletter
- Continuous information services (research reports & inquiry time)
- Strategy & planning toolkits (framing the annual strategy cycle)
- Strategy assessment services (assessing company/business strategy)
- Transformation services (how to make a transformation successful)
- Public speaking (Customer engagement events)
- Whitepapers (accelerating the impact of our customer’s marketing efforts)
With decades of experience in technology, strategy, and transformation, we bring a unique blend of real-world experience to The Important of success and failure in a dynamic technology and business environment.
Signup now to receive compelling weekly insights on the issues and trends shaping the intersection of technology and business today:
Strategy and Planning toolkits
Compelling, structured, easy to integrate framing of the essential issues, threats, and opportunities that must be addressed in annual strategy and planning cycles. Strategy & Planning outcomes are only as good as what is considered, and what is planned for. Make sure your strategy and planning cycle is addressing The Important issues.
Strategy Assessment Consulting Services
Customized assessment consulting services taking as a base the general technology and business imperatives impacting all companies and then customizing the assessment to the industry a specific company plays in, or wishes to play in.
Toolkits and consulting services that ensure The Important is addressed during the essential ongoing transformation that all companies will face for many years to come.
- What are the keys to the success of any transformation
- Why do most transformations fail
- Ensuring that The Important remains a focus throughout a transformation
- When to consider organic change and when to consider an inorganic change
We have a track record of preparing and delivering a compelling and engaging presentation at events where our customers are engaging their customers.
Some recent speaking events include:
- Software-Defined Infrastructure – Ciena, MPLS Forum, Paris, April 2019
- Licensing in a data-rich world – Thales, Sentinel Insights, October 2019
Concise, compelling, and impactful white papers customized to the marketing needs of our customers. A handy, third-part, expert perspective on what our customers’ customers need to be doing to be successful in a complex, dynamic, and challenging business environment. Pushing the unimportant into background noise, and focus on The Important.