We define business strategy as:
- The rationale for how a business will win / achieve its goals.
- The business model.
- The process and analysis for determining the above.
The rationale for how a business will meet its objectives should provide clarity on:
- The value proposition delivered to buyers
- Why that value proposition is compelling
- How the business is differentiated from the competition
- The customers being targeted with that value proposition
- Routes to market
- Business model (how value is created, delivered, and captured)